The BABC’s J-1 visa program can assist you in bringing employees and/or interns (in or out of full-time education), of any nationality and from anywhere in the world, into the United States.
Why use the J-1 Visa?
- Provide US work experience/training to employees and interns (potential employees) based elsewhere;
- Broaden the national/cultural demographics of your staff;
- Enhance employee recruitment/retention by offering US assignments;
- Improve communication and understanding between US and overseas offices.
Advantages of using BABC’s J-1 Visa Program
- Quick: can process completed applications within 5 business days.
- Reliable: authorized by the US Department of State since 1986.
- User-Friendly: all administration/logistics handled by Program Administrator at BritishAmerican Business.
J-1 Visa Conditions
- Open to all nationalities, and to employees based anywhere in the world;
- Periods of up to 18 months for trainees and 12 months for interns;
- Company must have business relationship with UK;
- Business Sectors: Management, Business, Commerce, Finance, Law, Industry, Sciences, Engineering, Architecture, Information Media & Communications.